Take your eyes off the screen right now and look at your home:
Clutter open shelves
Ugly hatches in the bathroom
Boring flower pots
An empty partition wall between the balcony and the living room
At least one of these “interior sores” is in your house. Sometimes the hands do not reach to do something with it, and sometimes ideas do not come to mind. Therefore, we have prepared for you ready-made solutions that you can implement with your own hands and do it in style!
1. Open shelves with trash. I just want to put something on such a shelf, but in the end it quickly becomes cluttered and begins to annoy. If you want the shelf to be functional, take the same boxes or boxes of the same size and place all the necessary things there. And the ends of the boxes can be decorated with stabilized moss, which does not fade for 10 years and does not require maintenance. This is real moss, impregnated with a special solution with glycerin, replacing the moisture of the plant. It does not need to be watered, it does not attract dust, it is safe for children and animals, and it is also soft and pleasant to the touch. It is most convenient to use adhesive-backed moss tape. It is easy to cut to the size of the box, it is securely fixed. Easy and fast!
2. Non-functional niches. What can no longer be hidden can be played. If a niche has formed during the repair process or little, make a decoration out of it! It can be sewn up with mirrors of an interesting shape, for example, in the shape of a honeycomb, and it will dissolve, or you can make a “green corner” — green the niche wall with stabilized moss, which does not fade for 10 years and does not require maintenance. How to do it correctly will tell the video tutorial on the package with moss.
3. Plastic hatches in the bathroom — interior serial killers! They even make expensive tiles cheap. It’s time to hide them! We will hide behind the picture. For example, a living picture of moss and plants. She does not need sunlight, and high humidity is only good for her!
4. Boring flower pots. We take a figurine or an original planter, but instead of an ordinary plant, we place stabilized moss in it. Or you can choose a ready-made figurine — the hero of the film «Guardians of the Galaxy».
5. An empty partition wall between the balcony and the living room should connect the spaces, not separate them! We will make a bar counter out of it, and decorate the wall with an original picture of unfading moss and epoxy resin. You can turn it over and change the pattern as you like.
Decorating a home is always a creative process! You can experiment with materials and create unique solutions. And finally, advice: in order to accurately determine the shortcomings of the interior, take a photo and look from the outside what you want to update. Liven up the space around you!