Outerwear for children must meet certain requirements — be light and comfortable, warm and beautiful. Parents prefer jackets, overalls and trousers made of membrane fabric, an innovative material with high protective properties.
High-quality membrane clothing will protect the child from bad weather in the form of wet snow, heavy rain or cold wind. In addition, this material removes moisture well from the body, which means that the baby will not sweat during active games. At the same time, the membrane does not have a warming function — this role is played by the insulation used in clothing. The membrane is a thin polymer film “soldered” in a certain way to a base, for example, polyester.
When choosing clothes made of a membrane, air and water permeability indicators are important:
— up to 1500 mm — the thing will withstand a fine drizzle;
— 2000-5000 mm — rain and sleet;
— 5000-8000 mm — lingering drizzle and intermittent downpour;
— above 8000 mm — continuous downpour.
— 3000 — the base value, which is suitable for urban clothing used for walking;
— 5000 — average level, for example, slow running;
— 8000 — high value, for example, skiing.
Membrane fabric is often used in the manufacture of children’s outerwear TM Arctic Kids. For example, in unstable demi-season weather, the boy will be comfortable in a practical and stylish jacket:
1. The model is made of durable membrane fabric with water and wind permeability of 3000/3000. The lining is made of warm fleece and sliding taffeta. Tinsulein 100 g/sq.m. was used as a heater. Thus, the jacket will be comfortable at temperatures from +10 to -5 degrees.
2. In the belt and in the hood, the jacket is pulled in with a drawstring on the clamps. The width of the edge of the sleeves is adjusted using a special Velcro textile tape.
3. Durable zipper has a puller on the slider. The internal windproof bar protects against cold air and hides the slider in a special valve.
4. The style of the jacket looks stylish and fashionable:
— a triangular incision is made on the back of the hem;
— 2 patch pockets at the bottom of the hem are fastened with a button, the upper pockets without a fastener have a more decorative function.
5. The model is produced in a pleasant monochromatic range — it is easy to choose demi-season pants, sweatpants or jeans that match the color.
In the TM Arctic Kids membrane jacket, the child will be able to carefree and have fun on walks in the autumn-spring period.