Now you can give anything, but scented candles remain a pleasant, appropriate and memorable gift. We tell you why.
Candles are an exquisite piece of furniture, a wonderful decoration for any holiday and a way to turn an ordinary day into a holiday. 60 hours of burning is enough for a month of sensual autumn evenings.
— Scented candles are a special gift, because you can give your true aroma, unusual and unique, which will be associated with you and your care.
— Smell&Bless candles are made from environmentally friendly raw materials: natural coconut and soy wax. Soy wax is an excellent cosmetic product. A little life hack (whisper it to the person you will be giving the candle to): after extinguishing the candle before going to bed, apply some fragrant wax on your hands. It nourishes, moisturizes, softens and smoothes the skin, forming a light protective film on it. A good gift would be a set with a brush for dry massage.
“Fragrance is always an emotion. A fragrance chosen with soul will tell you that the person you are giving it to has a special place in your heart. Each of our scented candles will help you express what words can’t.
All candles have speaking names. Give a bright and confident girlfriend the Sultry Woman fragrance; sweetheart — the quivering aroma «Love» to gently hint at your feelings, or «Light me up» to loudly declare your intentions.⠀
Just turn off the lights, turn on the jazz, light the candles and give warmth.
To create an unforgettable atmosphere with scented candles, follow these simple rules.
1. When lighting the candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt evenly to the brim.
2. Trim the wick by about a quarter before each use for a cleaner and more even burn.
3. Do not let the candle burn for more than four hours in a row. Extinguish the candle, let it cool, trim the wick by 3-5 mm. Re-ignite no earlier than 2 hours later.
4. After extinguishing the candle, cover it with a lid.
5. Keep the candle within sight and out of the reach of children and pets.