The layout for a month on tarot cards tells about possible events and situations that can occur in a set period of time. Thus, a person has time to prepare for what awaits him, or try to change or correct those points that are in the layout disliked or found unacceptable. The alignment for a month makes it possible to adjust your life and put it in the direction you need. The layout can be performed both on a full deck of 78 cards, and only on the Major Arcana, in this case, the Major Arcana directly represent the situation, and the remaining cards of the deck can be used to obtain clarifications and clarifications.
PREPARATION FOR THE SCHEDULE WHEN FORTUNE FOR A MONTH
- It is necessary to clear the mind, calm down and meditate for 10-15 minutes.
- Get rid of negative thoughts and moods.
- If you are tired or hungry, then first you should satisfy the primary needs. At best, postpone fortune-telling until the moment when you are cheerful and ready to receive answers to your questions.
- Provide yourself with a quiet and comfortable atmosphere, it is desirable that no one disturbs or distracts you, put your phone on silent mode.
- Focus on the question. Prepare for the alignment: write a layout diagram and the necessary data.
- Also, before the start of the alignment, you can light candles and use incense to tune in to the necessary rhythm and better feel the situation and what the cards want to tell you.
After the preparation for the layout has been completed, you can proceed to fortune-telling itself. There are two options for fortune-telling for a month. To get started, you can use the first option, which is not so extensive.
FORTUNE FOR A MONTH FOR BEGINNERS
First option. The spread involves five cards, which are laid out as follows.
- 1 — a general description of the upcoming month, what to expect.
- 2 — this is something that you should not get enough of. If you planned something in the month set for fortune-telling, then most likely it is these plans that will not come true. If you had several options or projects, then you should pull out clarifying cards with a question on a specific case.
- 3 — events that you do not expect, perhaps a sign from Above may come. These can be either negative events or warnings about them, or there may be chances for the realization of something.
- 4 — display of events that will occur after a set period of time. This is what will stay with you. What awaits you after you take on all the blows of the month, if you do nothing. In this position, you can also use the remaining cards in the deck to clarify the situation.
- 5 — a description of the moments that will leave you. Unfortunately, you will have to part with some aspects of your life, but on a voluntary or forced basis, this is up to you.
This version of the layout conveys a generalized description of the month and focuses your attention only on significant and paramount aspects.
SECOND OPTION FOR THE MORE ADVANCED
The second option paints a broader picture and will help you pay attention to those aspects of your life that you did not think about or did not expect changes there. This alignment helps to better plan your actions. The layout involves 22 cards plus the S card — the significator. If fortune-telling is carried out on the Major Arcana, then the significator is drawn from the stack of the Minor Arcana, and the Minor Arcana can also be used to explain any position. Layout scheme:
- 1,2,3 — description of the first week of the month, its mood, events and situations.
- 4,5,6 — characteristics of the second week of the month, what awaits you and what you should prepare for.
- 7,8,9 — which is expected in the third week of the month.
- 10,11,12 — how the month ends — a description of the fourth week.
- 13 and 14 — family, life, home. What awaits you in relationships with family and possibly friends. Also, these positions can be considered as relationships in general with others.
- 15 and 16 — the emotional component of the month. What emotions will overwhelm you, the card will also give advice on how to deal with these emotions and keep them under control.
- 17 and 18 — work, career, study. This card reveals to you your prospects in the professional field.
- 19 and 20 — money and finance. This position helps you plan your expenses correctly and protect yourself from unnecessary expenses. Of course, you will not get a specific amount that will come to you or leave, but you can feel the general trend.
- 21 and 22 are the general characteristics of the month, the cards that fell out here set the atmosphere and mood for the whole month. If the Major Arcana falls out in this position (if the alignment was carried out on a full deck), then pay attention to this, most likely your month will pass in this vein. It is also worth analyzing in what other positions the Major Arcana fell out.
- S — the significator card shows the general conclusion and summarizes the month as a whole.
If you are planning an event in the forecast month, you can pull out a clarification card to the position when you are planning this event.
To get a more detailed answer to the question in the layout for the month, you can use the following techniques:
- in order not to get confused, where to lay out which card to draw a diagram on a piece of paper, write down for which month the layout is being done. The alignment is best done on the last day of the outgoing month, or on the first day of the coming month. For example, if you need a layout for March, then it is done either on February 28 (29, depending on the year), or directly on March 1. If the alignment is done in the middle of the month, then 4 weeks are counted from the date of the forward.
- therefore, next to the positions that reveal the descriptions of the weeks, you can write the dates of these weeks from such and such to such and such a number.
- it is also possible to distinguish between a week and days, for example, positions 1,4,7 are the days Monday and Tuesday, positions 2,5,8 are the days Wednesday and Thursday, positions 3,6,9 are the days Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You can also assign a corresponding date to each day by looking at it on the calendar.
This layout option will allow you to see more specifically what awaits you. Also, the layout for a month allows you not only to find out the future, but also to try to change it, if you don’t like any things in the layout, you always have the opportunity to correct your future and direct it in the direction you need.
The alignment for a month makes it possible to plan your life, just remember that no one has canceled the action of the uncontrolled Higher Forces.
You can make these layouts on our classic universal Rider Waite tarot cards from 1910. There are 78 cards in the deck for divination and divination (22 major and 56 minor arcana). In the kit you will find: a bag for storing cards, an instruction book with a detailed interpretation and description of the meaning of the cards and layouts in Russian. There are 2 types of decks available. The decks are perfect for both beginners and already practicing tarot readers.
You can read the reviews and find us by the brand «Moon Road» on the following articles: 64977580, 64004706.
Follow the links below and check out our wonderful maps!