A competent massage can incredibly transform the skin of the face and body. But many women think that this is an expensive and time-consuming procedure (you need to visit a beauty salon regularly). This is a misconception: the right massage is possible in the comfort of your own home!
How to perform it correctly for optimal effect?
Let’s start with the most important area, which is primarily subject to negative changes from age, stress, malnutrition and other factors — the face area.
There are certain directions on the face — on them the skin is least prone to stretching and deformation. These directions (lines of tension of the epidermis) are called massage lines (or Langer lines, after the Austrian anatomist who studied the anatomy and physiology of human skin).
By massaging the skin along these lines, we can not worry that it will begin to deform or sag. Whether you’re massaging—whether with your hands or using a facial roller—or applying beauty products, stick to these lines for the best results.
Thanks to this method:
- creams and other cosmetic products are evenly distributed;
- the contours of the face and neck are strengthened and tightened;
- blood supply and nutrition of the epidermis are activated;
- the elasticity of the skin increases;
- wrinkles are gradually smoothed out.
Pay attention: wanting to stroke the face with our hands, we unconsciously touch them in the right directions. That is, such touches seem completely natural to us — and they really are.
Directions of facial massage lines:
- on the forehead — from the bridge of the nose to the temples, along a line almost parallel to the eyebrows and eyebrows;
- in the area of the nose — the line runs from its tip along the back in an upward direction, to the area between the eyebrows. Do a mini-experiment: Gently trace this line with your fingertip. You will want to close your eyes, lean back relaxed in your chair;
- in the area of the eyes it is interesting: in the region of the lower eyelid, the line goes from the outer corner of the eye to the inner, in the region of the upper — vice versa;
- on the cheeks, the lines you need run from the corners of the lips and wings of the nose to the auricles. Familiar? Usually they do a facelift;
- on the chin, they stretch from its center to the earlobes, along the contour line of the lower jaw. In this area, there are channels of lymphatic vessels supplying the mandibular lymph nodes. Due to congestion in these vessels, swelling of the lower part of the face occurs, especially in older people. So facial massage in this area is the way to rejuvenate your appearance;
Note that a roller facial massager affects the skin more effectively than just a massage with the help of hands.
How to use roller massagers correctly:
- First, we thoroughly clean the skin — use water with suitable cleansers or lotion.
- We moisturize the skin with a nourishing cream — with the help of vibration massage, its action will become more effective: the active ingredients will be better absorbed and penetrate the cells faster.
- Wait until the cream is completely absorbed (usually it takes 10 to 15 minutes), carefully wipe off the excess, they can interfere with the massage process.
- Move the massager along the massage lines. If you use a roller facial massager, stop it for a couple of seconds to fix the facial muscles, completing the next movement.
- Continue the procedure for no longer than 15 minutes. The optimal time for mechanical effects on the skin is morning, at which time metabolic processes in our body are activated.
After completing the manipulation, apply a soothing cosmetic product to the skin of the face and let it rest.
To massage the face and neck, we suggest you use the Energy Beauty Bar T-shaped ion vibratory massager (item 41471077, 73296210, 73296211), which operates at a high frequency — 6 thousand microvibrations per minute.
This indicator is not taken “from the ceiling”, the choice of this frequency has a scientific justification: when operating in this mode, the surface of the massager optimally resonates with the cells of the epidermis, actively stimulating blood flow and metabolic processes in them. This frequency allows gold ions to penetrate into the deep layers of the epidermis and act on it from the inside:
- contributing to the strengthening of the collagen framework;
- triggering tissue regeneration processes;
- initiating saturation of the skin with hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for its water balance and high-quality hydration;
- maximizing the effect of cosmetic products on your skin — creams, serums, masks begin to be absorbed and react with the skin much more actively, their components penetrate to the desired depth and have a more noticeable effect.
In addition to these indisputable advantages of using an ionic vibrating massager, you will feel another wonderful effect on yourself: massage with the Energy Beauty Bar promotes local weight loss. It is indispensable if you want to get rid of excessive puffiness of the cheeks, prominent “flews”, wrinkles on the chin that threaten to turn it into a double one.
An additional advantage of the application is that after each procedure, there is a complete relaxation of the muscles. It’s not a secret for you that the unconscious tension of the facial muscles contributes to the formation of wrinkles? That’s right: we ourselves do not notice how we frown, tighten our cheekbones, purse our lips — and the skin reacts to this with the formation of microfolds. When was the last time you felt like your face was completely relaxed? The skin of the face is absolutely necessary!
Facial massage, activating intracellular processes, including metabolic and regenerative, will help prolong the youthfulness of the skin. The pores will begin to clear, sebum will begin to stand out in normal, and not excessive or insufficient amounts, pigment spots will brighten.
It is equally important to take care of the condition of the skin, not only on the face, but also on the body. She ages in the same way, becomes more flabby, sags, becomes covered with wrinkles. These phenomena can and must be fought!
How to get rid of cellulite in the arms, legs, thighs, buttocks at home? Use the V-shaped vibrating massager daily, twice a day, on all problem areas of the skin on the body. In order for the massage procedures to be as effective as possible, follow certain rules:
- We do not massage contaminated skin. Pre-clean it with detergents suitable for you, apply a scrub. Note: sauna or bath are the best places for effective anti-cellulite massage.
- Apply base oil to the orange peels (use vegetable-based oils — olive, grape or peach seeds, wheat germ). Instead of oil, you can use a special massage tool.
- Keeping a slow pace and maintaining smooth movements, move the massager over the skin from the bottom up, treat all areas affected by cellulite (from these manipulations, the lymphatic fluid moves more actively, the epidermis is “preparing” for a deeper massage effect). Operate with a vibrating massager with pressure, but do not stretch the skin.
- After doing a general massage, take care of each problem area specifically. Treat it with a massager for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not massage a number of areas: such an effect is absolutely no need chest, armpits, area surrounding the navel, inner thighs, groin, popliteal areas, spine.
Make sure that there are no painful sensations from the massage. If you feel pain during the massage, reduce the intensity of pressure or use a gentle version of the massager — there are excellent models that are suitable for working with fairly sensitive skin.
Which massager to choose for the procedure not only of the face area, but also of the arms, waist, buttocks, hips, legs?
A competent choice is a V-shaped vibrating massager. (article 66112256, 66112254, 66112255) This vibrating massager acts on the skin by means of 2 massage techniques at once: roller and vibration.
The first works by powerfully working through the skin with the surface of faceted balls, kneading all problem areas, activating blood flow and lymph metabolism, significantly improving muscle tone.
The vibration effect on the epidermis is carried out using high-intensity pulses. They pass through our tissues, causing them to experience a little stress, which is necessary to start cellular repair processes. Consequently, the molecules of the substances necessary for this begin to be intensively produced — these are elastin and collagen. At the same time, these beneficial vibrations:
- make cell membranes more elastic and permeable;
- accelerate metabolic processes;
- activate blood circulation;
- make weakened muscles remember their normal tone.
This 3d massager has a thoughtful, ergonomic V-shape designed specifically for self-massage. The working surface is made of ABS plastic and stainless steel. The model weighs only 210 g, its length is 15.2 cm — that is, it is a compact product. You will be able to conduct independent massage sessions in almost any setting: at home or in temporary accommodation during trips and travels.
By purchasing a roller for self-massage, you:
- With regular use, you achieve optimization of the state of the epidermis: the density and elasticity of tissues increase, and an excellent and lasting lifting effect is achieved. The number of wrinkles and folds is reduced. Skin color improves — age spots become less noticeable. If you use the device in combination with suitable gels and serums, you provide the skin with good hydration, prevent the formation of mimic wrinkles or correct existing ones.
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite. Regularly and for the right amount of time, working through the skin in problem areas with a vibrating massager, you stabilize the outflow of lymph, prevent congestion, remove puffiness and improve blood supply to the epidermis. As a result, the «orange peel» is replaced by smooth, firm, elastic skin. Activation of metabolic processes leads to weight loss — and now flabby waist and hips look much more toned!
- Provide quality anti-aging care for the face and body. Science has not yet come up with means to stop the aging of the human body, it is inevitable. But we can slow it down, make its manifestations less noticeable on our own. Massage procedures help to restore the skin that has lost its elasticity as a result of age-related changes, increase the tone of weakened muscles, which helps the disappearance of mimic wrinkles. It is advisable to start doing face and body massage before they appear in order to prevent it. But it’s never too late to start improving your image at any time!
- Save money — massage treatments in the salon cost a lot.
- Save time (no need to spend it on trips and trips to the salon) and nerves (it is often difficult to find a massage therapist that suits you).
Use suitable serums, oils, creams and similar care products for your specific skin type with the roller, then the effect will be more noticeable.
Take care of yourself and your body do not use a roller massager for the face and other parts of the body, if you suffer from:
- exacerbation of any chronic disease;
- autoimmune diseases;
- any form of diabetes;
- hypertension or severe heart failure;
- oncological diseases — there are malignant neoplasms or the risk of their development;
- chronic skin diseases — viral and fungal;
- acute inflammatory processes on the skin of the body or face.
- do not use the massager at elevated temperatures. Use it carefully if you are pregnant.
In addition to direct contraindications, there are indirect ones — this is the increased sensitivity of your epidermis or an allergic reaction to the materials used to make the massager.
Roller massager is an excellent gift for your beloved women of any age