The mesoscooter is a minimally invasive cosmetic and therapeutic tool that helps stimulate new collagen production by creating micro-punctures in the skin. This method is quite effective because it works universally on all skin types.
Mesoscooters also allow better absorption of other products that are applied to the skin, so various moisturizers, serums and exfoliants work much more effectively.
Of course, since the skin is still damaged in the process of using this product, they must be used with caution, following the entire set of tips and recommendations!
Mesoscooters are extremely useful for use on mature skin, since the release of collagen helps to increase the firmness and elasticity of all layers of the dermis, and also increases their regenerative abilities. It reduces fine lines and gives the skin freshness and radiance.
The use of mesoscooters can be relevant for a huge number of people, since there is a fairly wide range of problems in which its use gives a significant and effective result.
Advantages of the mesoscooter
- The skin of the face becomes smooth and toned.
- Makes the skin supple and elastic.
- Eliminates cellulite and scars.
- Fights fatty deposits.
The mesoscooter can also be used for hair growth.
- Fights hair loss, alopecia.
- Eliminates dullness and fragility of hair.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
Working with a mesoscooter, the main thing is to do everything in stages:
- treat the needles of the mesoscooter with an alcohol-containing solution or chlorhexidine;
- cleanse the skin of makeup and dirt;
- disinfect the selected area;
- apply a cosmetic product to the selected area, for example Farm Stay Serum;
- perform a light massage of the dermis.
More information about the product can be found here: Micro Roller System Mesoscooter