New bright novelties from Bombbar came not so long ago Bombbar ENERGY energy drinks that do not contain carbohydrates and sugars! Delicious low-calorie drink with benefits for training, sugar-free diet and just to maintain tone and vitamins.
The line of flavors is replenished every time, but there are well-known classic tastes (strawberry, hot orange, juicy grapefruit, fresh mint with lime, Original taste of Guarana with green tea extract). Coming soon Pomegranate, Cola Flavor! :))
Where to use them and why?
— You can drink before training, walking (on a walk), before work and at work :), drink with friends! And this is just a minimal list of where you can drink. Bombbar ENERGY -because energy drink without added sugar and with a complex of vitamins and useful additives: + Guarana, l-carnitine (fat burner), with vitamins (C, H, B1, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12). The drink contains caffeine, magnesium 5mg, taurine 100mg, vitamin C 2.95g, vitamin H 5mg, L carnitine 180mg.
But what is actually inside, and what does L-carnitine mean in energy? If we understand about vitamins, then taurine and l carnitine may not be known to everyone, why is it in ENERGY Bombbar?
Let’s take a look below and find the answers to these questions 🙂
Analysis of the composition of energy drinks.
L-carnitine, taurine, caffeine make the drink invigorating, while its energy value is only 10 kcal per 500 ml. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients:
1. L-carnitine — a drug that contains the active substance — levocarnitine. Levocarnitine transports free fatty acids into the mitochondria through membranes for their subsequent processing into energy.
L-carnitine is independently synthesized in the human liver, and also ingested with certain foods, such as red fish, meat, dairy products, and avocados.
Decreased carnitine levels occur in the elderly, vegetarians, athletes, and people taking anticonvulsants.
If you take L-carnitine in supplements, where it is in a concentrated form, the deficiency can be filled. But it is worth paying attention that the effectiveness of the supplement will only be in combination with a balanced diet and training.
The study https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/25/1/182/htm proves that oral supplementation:
increases activity during high-intensity physical activity;
has a protective effect against muscle disorders after strenuous exercise;
improves the action of the protein necessary for muscle recovery after exercise;
promotes muscle recovery.
2. Taurine is an antioxidant that speeds up the metabolism in the body. It is found in abundance in foods such as poultry, beef, pork, seafood, and processed meats.
A study https://www.ccjm.org/content/83/12/895 showed that taurine supplementation in people with heart failure increased physical performance. In cases of taurine deficiency, the supplement may have a restorative effect.
3. Caffeine stimulates the nervous system, enhances conditioned reflexes and increases physical activity. Under the influence of caffeine, performance increases.
4. Magnesium ensures the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular systems. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, prevents the emergence of viruses and bacteria. Vitamin H is necessary for athletes for metabolism and energy control.
5. Sucralose acts as a sweetener. Zero glycemic, no calories, approved worldwide for use in food and beverages.