We all like to light candles at home to create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere. And what kind of candles do you prefer for this — soy or paraffin? Today we will tell you the whole truth about paraffin wax, the main differences and 5 reasons why it is high time to switch to natural soy candles.
The main differences between paraffin and soy wax
Many manufacturers of scented candles make them from paraffin or other natural waxes such as beeswax, coconut wax, and soy wax. Let’s start with Paraffin — this is a product obtained after oil refining. During combustion, it releases toluene and benzene into the air, which is very harmful to any living organism, so the room after such candles must be ventilated! In the manufacture of such candles, artificial additives are often used, which negatively affects the health and general well-being of a person. Therefore, modern people have long abandoned the use of paraffin candles, making their conscious choice in favor of natural soy wax.
Soy wax is an all-natural product made from soybean oil. It practically does not have its own smell, therefore it perfectly conveys the aroma of oils in the composition of the candle. Soy wax is a hypoallergenic product and does not release any harmful compounds into the environment when burned. Soy wax candles burn much longer than paraffin wax candles and are much more economical (3-4 times). Safe for children and pregnant women.
But since paraffin is a fairly inexpensive product, so candles made from it are much cheaper than from soy wax, which is why many candle manufacturers choose paraffin over other natural waxes.
5 reasons to choose a soy eco-candle
We figured out the useful properties, but why you need to go to our store right now and choose your eco-candle of the Juvi Wax brand, now we’ll tell you …
- 100% natural: our composition is absolutely unique in its useful properties and natural components.
- Environmental friendliness:Our candles are not chemically treated, so they do not emit toxic substances during combustion.
- Pleasure and inspiration: the aroma of a burning candle is pleasant with its honey, floral or any other notes that are stated in the composition.
- Profitable and economical:although a soy candle is slightly more expensive than a paraffin candle, it is more economical to use because the wax burns brighter and lasts longer.
- Good for your health: wax contains negative ions that purify the air in the room and make it as healthy as possible. And they have a disinfecting effect and help eliminate many diseases.