In the natural habitat, the cat will always find a suitable object for games and entertainment. It can be a leaf flying in the wind, or a bug running past. When the cats are in the conditions of an apartment or a private house, then it is much more difficult for him to occupy himself here — he has to come up with games on his own. As a result, this leads to torn wallpaper, damaged furniture and nightly “chases” with loud stomping.
cats — These are pets that love to sleep, but they do not always spend around the clock on sleep. Often they want to play and how to run, spend the accumulated energy.
Exactly for thiswow, and you need to pre-purchase toys that will become the object of entertainment for pets.
Let us examine in more detail what is the main purpose of such things in a cat’s life.
- Properly selected toys enable a small kitten to adapt much faster and easier to the new conditions in which he finds himself. In this way, it will be possible to reduce unnecessary stress to a minimum.
- Separation from the mother often becomes a serious trauma for the kitten. Toys in a new home will be able to switch his attention and get used to a different environment faster.
- Kittens and adult cats who play with the right toys physically develop much faster and better than lazy individuals who prefer to lie down and sleep instead of playing.
- While playing, kittens gain the necessary experience and get to know the environment better.
- By playing with toys, pets can effectively get rid of excess weight, negative energy and aggression.
- When playing together with toys, you can quickly and easily establish contact between the owner and the cat.
- With toys, it will be easier for the cat to get used to other animals living in the house, as well as to get to know them better.
- If the pet does not go outside, but is exclusively domestic, then toys are simply necessary for him. Only with them the animal will waste the accumulated energy without feeling bored and without spoiling the furniture, wallpaper and carpets.
- While playing with toys, kittens learn to hunt, defend and attack, and communicate with other animals. All this knowledge is necessary for cats.
They not only allow animals to properly relax, play and have fun, but also provide an opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills, learn something interesting and useful. For example, more complex intellectual and interactive toys develop the thinking of pets.
Teasers are one of the most favorite toys for cats, which arouse their special interest. This category includes a lot of different items. They can vary in shape, color and size. But at the same time, they are all designed to solve one main task — to attract the attention of a cat or kitten.
- Feather toys. When a small number of feathers of different colors are tied to a stick (like a fishing rod), the cat will definitely pay attention to them and start hunting. Very fond of cats and tumbler toys. These are original teasers, which are also often complemented with feathers in the upper part.
- Fishing rod teasers with various interchangeable tipsIdeal for adult cats as well as small kittens. They are absolutely safe and are of great interest to pets.
Do not forget that the cat, although it lives at home and feeds thanks to you, still remains a predator. She must bite or gnaw her prey.
Teasers can be used for more than just playing with a cat or kitten. Such toys are effective in luring animals out of their hiding places.
Educational games, of course, have a good effect on the mental abilities of cats, allow you to master new «heights», gain new knowledge. You also need to play with cats correctly. If you just wave a fishing rod with a feather teaser in front of an animal, then this will no longer be a full-fledged game of hunting. In this case, the pet will take a defensive pose and will be ready to defend itself from an annoying object that has bothered him. Often it will not be interesting for a cat to play like this, but sometimes you need to resort to such actions, because in nature these pets need to be able to fight and defend themselves.