May is the month when the weather finally begins to please us with warmth. May is the start of the outdoor season. In order for outdoor recreation to be as comfortable as possible, you need to think carefully about what things you need to take with you to nature. Our editors have compiled a list of such things. We hope it will be useful to you.
- picnic basket and cooler bag;
- bedspread or rugs;
- for more comfort, you can take folding picnic furniture;
- cutlery, either ordinary or disposable;
- form for cooking. It can be used as a plate for spices and snacks;
- cutting boards;
- garbage bags;
- wipes are plain and wet.
If you plan to make barbecue, then do not forget to bring with you:
• matches or a lighter.
Not superfluous in nature will be a small first aid kit with the most necessary:
• hydrogen peroxide;
• cotton wool or cotton swabs;
• Activated carbon.
Take with you things for entertainment:
• card games.
Don’t forget warm clothes. If you are going to nature with children, then take also a change of clothes and toys.
And of course, the most important thing on the list is food and water.
Have a nice holiday!